Image Map
Welcome To Fabes Blog! Have A Nice Day!

Search

Follow fabegirl5678 on Twitter

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Club Penguin: Better Days Music Video

Today, Happy77 has uploaded a new video to YouTube. This video is titled "Better Days". If you think about it, the reason Happy77 named it this is because Club Penguin has had better days from the past to now. This means, she has memories from the past and turns them around to make them all better for the future!
"Better Days" is also the new Penguin Band theme song! Here is the video:



What do you guys think? Are you in this video? Comment below on your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fabegirl5678, I have always wanted to be a part of a Clubpenguin website ever since i have started Cp. So I was thinking I would love to help out with your blog. I could do anything you want even make you a header. so if you want me to write a story or something to see how good my writing it would be great please do a blog on this because then it would be easier for me to see if you like me to start but you would have to give me your password in secret like if you emailed me. Hope you let me join I not sure if you want more bloggers but I hope you do. I already know how to use blogspot I used to have my own blog back when I young but the I forgot the password and username plus I make a new penguin. From Cutepenga

    ReplyDelete

Penguins Online